Daddy, I want to be a pioneer for Halloween! - Now with added NoFace!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salvage-1

Certified
Reaction score
... and so spacedad did this!

330_6845.JPG

Awesome thing is that she actually DID want to be Pioneer 9!

after halloween is over, this is gonna get converted into a launchable rocket somehow!!

Last edited:
This is awesome. My daughter is going as a rocket scientist tonight; she is going to wear my lab coat and carry around her Mercury Redstone.

Great Costume, and I also request a photo of her dressed up in it.

Very nice! I wonder how many Molallans will actually get it...

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Surprisingly, quite a few kids recognised her as "a satellite" and a couple of parents got "Pioneer" although a few guessed "Mariner".

My other daughter wanted to go as Chahiro from "Spirited Away", so i HAD to do Noface.. I bought a load of chocolate coins (gold foil kind) and followed Chahiro around all night, trying to get her to take the gold, and handing it out to strangers and their kids. I got a few shouts of "Noface" from a distance away... even from Deadpool! Best was that I had teenage girls running over to get their photo taken with myself and daughter (one even had a Noface cellphone cover!). I also had a few people complete REFUSE to take the gold, and some who gave it back! I also believe that I scared the carp out of some younger kids who had obviously watched the movie (it is Disney release) and one told her mom "Noface eats people"....

SCORE on both this year!!

330_6848 resize.jpg

noface chahiro 2.jpg

I thought your original post had a familiar looking mask in the back-ground.

Love Spirited Away, Love Myazaki! ("Howl's moving castle" is probably my favorite though..)

Oh, and the Pioneer costume is pretty cool too! :D

Looks like you had fun. My kids were twin zombies, and quite scary. Everyone had a reaction, whether it was to get creeped out or to laugh. A couple of people even said, "You two look so good that you can have a second helping of candy."

Back