• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Also looking for an Aerotech RMS 29/40-120 if anyone has one they'd like to sell.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeepOvertone

Reaction score
Edit: No longer needed. Thanks everyone for the help!

Hello all,

Been searching for the Aerotech RMS 29/40-120 hardware and can't seem to find a new one anywhere. I'm interested in a full hardware set and new or good condition used would be fine. Thanks,

Timothy

Last edited:
Check with Chris Short at Chris Rocket Supplies. His site is usually upon to date but he may have one hoped away if you email him.

Or Balsa Machining and Performance Hobbies both show them in stock.

I see your in Louisiana. What part?

I have a brand new one never opened. I have too many of these so if you want it it's $50 shipped USPS anywhere in the lower 48. OP gets first choice but open to any one else for same deal if he passes.

Good Ol' Lafayette! No offense, but I had to google Slagle. Not too far from Leesville. Anyway, Thanks for the info!

Good Ol' Lafayette! No offense, but I had to google Slagle. Not too far from Leesville. Anyway, Thanks for the info!

Lol. None taken. We have a store and a few churches, that's it. In case you are interested, Tripoli LA is flying this weekend in Winnsboro, unless the weather goes sour on us. Most folks flying there are from Baton Rouge or New Orleans area. PM me if you ant more info.

I have a brand new one never opened. I have too many of these so if you want it it's $50 shipped USPS anywhere in the lower 48. OP gets first choice but open to any one else for same deal if he passes.

If you still have one available I would buy one, thanks,

Back