Childersburg Nov 18 Launch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackbrandt

That Darn College Student
Reaction score
Hey all,
I'll be heading down to the Childersburg launch on November 18th with UAH, and was wondering if anyone had a Loki 38-740 case I could borrow (standard EULA, if I blow it up or lose it I'll pay for it).

Planning on sending my 3" Darkstar for a nice little ride.

Hope to see some of you there!

Matt

Check with Chris Short, he's a Loki dealer and attends all PMW launches.

With October blastoff canceled due to rain/mud, I may have to drive down there if I want to get anymore flights in this year.

Are your space-hardware pals going to attempt their level 1 certs that weekend?

Yeah, L1 Month is doing their cert flights then. I just have to burn some AP or I'm going to go crazy.

Hah!

I've got prepped charges and a built motor that were for last weekend, and I need to 'get rid of them' properly.

If Chris Short is there, I may even buy an I236 for Big Sam.

One more thing, where can you sign up/volunteer to do LCO and RSO duty?

I can ask Chris Dondanville. I have little knowledge of PMW's methods, other than they're very Tripoli'ish.

(Not even sure if a lowly NAR member like moi can fly there...)

You will be welcome, I'm NAR and been going to PMW launches for a couple of years now. Great bunch of people and great place to fly.

Thanks for the I303 Chris!
3628' , 665.8'/s. Discovered the long recovery was due to a snapped chute release band. I'd flown a few on that band so I really should have changed it.
I'll try and wheedle more photos of the day from my uncle.

IMG_4032.jpgIMG_4010.jpg

Back