POLL- Should SMR bring Rolo "The Dog" along to Midwest Power 15 this year?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideburns, a dog, Twinkies, a fart joke, Ted Nugent, the Cookie Monster and Lee Harvey Oswald.... Is anybody enjoying this post as much as I-oh, look! A squirrel!!!!

Dave, the FUUNY thing is- The event hasn't even started....:grin:

:headbang:ROCK N' ROLL!:headbang:

Let's see... too young to know modern history, too old to figure out how Google works. Generation "why".

I know who he is and what he did, I just didn't think to google his name to look for a picture. I was thinking, "Oh crap, how do I do that google search images thingy..." Never occurred to me to just google his name... :facepalm:

Sideburns, a dog, Twinkies, a fart joke, Ted Nugent, the Cookie Monster and Lee Harvey Oswald.... Is anybody enjoying this post as much as I-oh, look! A squirrel!!!!

I remember the first time I went to Midwest Power, MWP9 I think it was in 2011. We knew we were in the right place when we saw the Wildman wearing a dress. Not sure what it is about MWP that brings out the wack-a-doodle in everyone. Always some really great rockets, and some really awesome people.

Its the little things....

You guys are still doing the Sideburn thing... right?

absolutely. you get to pick the winner and present him with this at the banquet ...

IMG_3859.jpg

As I am loading the car, "someone" positioning himself by the door. Then, when my back is turned, he stows away in the only open spot in the Swedish chariot. He knows where I am going and he wants a Twinkie. Curses, Gus. For never having owned a dog, you sure have spoiled mine.

Unfortunately, no pet friendly rooms in the hotel. Had to sneak away. I know he is sitting by the door and totally sad. Curses, Gus!

IMG_3977.jpg

IMG_3973.jpg

As I am loading the car, "someone" positioning himself by the door. Then, when my back is turned, he stows away in the only open spot in the Swedish chariot. He knows where I am going and he wants a Twinkie. Curses, Gus. For never having owned a dog, you sure have spoiled mine.

Unfortunately, no pet friendly rooms in the hotel. Had to sneak away. I know he is sitting by the door and totally sad. Curses, Gus!

Gotta pick the right hotel...
2017-11-02 21.29.54.jpg

Spoke too soon. We brought the doggie bed along, but Sparkie doesn't want to move. :mad:
2017-11-02 21.44.39.jpg

We're on our way! :D:D

Dad and, I are in Bloomington right now for the annual pre launch Breakfast/Smoke break!

Yum Yum! *cough* *cough*...

Lots of people to Certify today. BRING the dog Sather! It's going to be a short weekend for some of us...:)

Back