POLL- Should SMR bring Rolo "The Dog" along to Midwest Power 15 this year?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a poll option "If Gus can't manage to set up a poll correctly, how could he be entrusted with a dog?!?"

Is there a poll option "If Gus can't manage to set up a poll correctly, how could he be entrusted with a dog?!?"

No, computers just hate me...:eek:

Ok here's the jist-

1. YES, the previously mentioned *Gus* will NOT feed Sathers dog (The Rolo) ANY Twinkies this time.

2. NO, Gus is EVIL and, will make Sather suffer through another Twinkie induced "Flatulence Fest produced by Canine".

3. Seriously? You brought *Dog Farts* onto/into the Rocketry Forum? I'm Sooooo....offended I'm going to flush twice the next time I use the restroom to make sure my PM arrives to you in Malfunction Junction Indiana!

Will you give us twinkies for bribes to vote the "right" way?

I was gonna vote but then... figures :facepalm:

Since this is the "dog" thread - I guess I'll post a picture of my SIDEBURNS from last year at MWP14.

IMG_20161103_190627_2.jpg

Will you give us twinkies for bribes to vote the "right" way?

That I may Dj! :eek:

Gotta go with #2!

I will try REAL hard too resist John...:rolleyes:

I guess I'll post a picture of my SIDEBURNS from last year at MWP14.

There was once a movie called "The Shining" somehow this scares me-:eek:

1. But only if Gus can maintain his non-evil status for an entire weekend.Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Once again, I will try hard...;)

I was gonna vote but then... figures :facepalm:

Since this is the "dog" thread - I guess I'll post a picture of my SIDEBURNS from last year at MWP14.

FOUND IT! :D

View attachment 331050

I KNEW, i had seen that picture somewhere before! :lol: Your scaring me Sabrina! All i can grow is hair on my face, out my ears, nose....below my waist....none on top of my head...:sigh:

Ok then.. EVERYBODY, BRING YOUR DOGS FOR GUS TO TAKE CARE OF! HE'LL DO A GREAT JOB!

Now- with that being said- Gus, I will find you at MWP, and I will demand my twinkie.

I look forward to it Dj... I KNOW we've met somewhere, i just can't place the face. Not your fault, just my inability to remember anything anymore. I will save you a smathering of Twinkage! :eek:

I look forward to it Dj... I KNOW we've met somewhere, i just can't place the face.

I know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for N10000 Vmaxes, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you give me a twinkie now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will take your twinkie.

I know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for N10000 Vmaxes, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you give me a twinkie now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will take your twinkie.

Wow! The first post ever to leave Gus speechless :surprised: :point:
I guess if you've never seen the movie Taken with Liam Neeson, it could leave you with a few questions...
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZOywn1qArI[/video]

could leave you with a few questions...

Many things I say leave people with a few questions...

"What's wrong with that guy?"
"Do the authorities know?"
"How much lead paint did he eat as a kid?"

And speaking of uncanny resemblances...

I'm sorry but, ALOT of people actually say (with sunglasses off) that this guy L:cyclops::cyclops:KS like the me...
View attachment 331251

We were born a few months apart.
We are both the same height.
Close in weight but, he's famous...

I think Gary K. has some SERIOUS explaining too do-:rolleyes:

For those of us that are too young (barely...), is the second pic Lee H Oswald? :confused:

Let's see... too young to know modern history, too old to figure out how Google works. Generation "why".

Sideburns, a dog, Twinkies, a fart joke, Ted Nugent, the Cookie Monster and Lee Harvey Oswald.... Is anybody enjoying this post as much as I-oh, look! A squirrel!!!!

Back