• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Last Minute Fall Cleaning for MWP delivery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMR

Entropy Demonstrator
Reaction score
A couple quick things to get off my plate...

Two usable 5' sections of Rohn galvanized truss and some loose pieces. Cut down from the top (had pointy tip) and bottom (was buried in concrete) of neighbors TV tower I helped take down. Will bolt together to make a 10' truss, and come apart to fit in your car. (Hey, I've seen what Gus could cram in his Camaro!) FREE - no money required. Find me at MWP and they are yours.

IMG_3956.jpg

A bunch of stand-offs for your electronics projects. I recently redid all my avionics sleds, have a bunch of left overs in really short and somewhat longer sizes. Whether you need one set of four or a whole bunch, find me at MWP and they are yours. SPOKEN FOR

31pO2l+hdHL._AC_US218_.jpg

One brand new unused 12' length of 1515 rail. Heavy, ribbed version as in photos 4 thru 6 below (solid extrusion with one hole in center, not light version with 5 holes or smooth sided version). I needed two (primary and spare) for my trailer pad project, ended up getting three so I have an extra. PM if interested and I will deliver to MWP. $85

Screen Shot 2017-10-27 at 9.28.39 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-27 at 9.32.39 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-27 at 9.35.22 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-27 at 9.36.28 AM.png

Any chance I could talk you into throwing the standoffs into an envelope? :)

Blackbrandt- you should just come to MWP! Or if no one has claimed these yet, I'll grab them and send them to ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I'd love to make it to MWP, but a 9 hour drive, 18 hours of classes, and freshman year combined don't exactly make a good combination. :(

Any chance I could talk you into throwing the standoffs into an envelope? :)

Sure, Matt. I had offered them locally first, but any/all leftovers will go to you. Stay in school! Sather

But Sather,
If all of this is in the SUV, that doesn't leave much room for Rollo... :wink: I'm sure he's looking forward to Uncle Gus and his Twinkies... :eyeroll:

I’ll take the standoff’s and split em with Matt. I’ll send him his.

I’ll take the standoff’s and split em with Matt. I’ll send him his.

Awesome! Thank you! Let me know when you get them and I'll send you my address. :)

Back