• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ESTES PRO SERIES II KIT SALE (2 OOP)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozwald

Reaction score
Hey all. I have a few goodies today. I have a NIKE SMOKE and ARGENT. New in bags, unopened and great condition on both. Also a new PARTIZON which has been opened due to damaged tubes upon arrival. I did get the replacement tubes from ESTES so all is well. Kit is complete. Last, I have what may have been the last available MEGA DER RED MAX before they went away. This was a kit that rode around in a vendor trailer. The card is wrinkled and beat up, the Nosecone has some slight discoloration from sun exposure but Estes assured me that it would not be a problem. Fins and balsa sheets are in fine condition and the body tube has a slight blemish that can easily be remedied. No creases. Any interested parties can Email me at [email protected] for questions, pictures and to hash out a suitable price. Thanks in advance. Oz

Latest posts

Back