Professional carpentry: How good is good enough?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bathroom looks fantastic. Hard to believe the same guy did that and messed up some wood moulding.

Talked with the project manager / sales guy this morning. They will be fixing the joints.

That was actually the smallest part of the chat. I've found so many defects and such in the prep work that I'm a bit freaked out. The job included fixing drywall issues; some of the fixed joints are already cracking. I've told him I expect him to bring in an A Team and sweat the details.

Will report how it goes; I will be away tomorrow through Friday so won't be able to monitor progress.

Marc

Things escalated a bit during the day as the PM and I exchanged emails, but we agreed to meet up at the house this evening. We agreed to a reasonable scope of fixing of stuff. Will report back how it goes...

I'm pleased to report that the carpentry goofs were fixed to my satisfaction and the painting has just completed this morning. Still waiting on the shower enclosure and carpeting, due this coming week. Job almost done! Thanks for your support along the way.

Back