• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fin guides

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Normzilla

Reaction score
Anyone make those laser cut fin guides?

I'm looking for 3 and 4 fin templates for 3 and 4 inch body tubes.

Thanks all

Nathan

Anyone make those laser cut fin guides?

I'm looking for 3 and 4 fin templates for 3 and 4 inch body tubes.

Thanks all

Nathan

Not what you're asking, I know, but you could visit https://www.payloadbay.com/page-Tools.html and print one on paper, glue it to a foam board from a hobby store, cut with a matte knife, and voila. I've done all of my rockets this way, from 2.6" tubes to 8" FG tubes.

Nat at Upscale CNC. He has done quite a bit of work for me and he does the fin jigs for MAC Performance and Mike will likely tell you as much if you email him.

Just hit Nat directly and he will help you out.
[email protected]

I've never had good luck cutting my own out of foam board. Tried several times just never got it down. So I designed me some guides in FreeCAD and had them 3d printed at 3dHubs.

Nat at Upscale CNC. He has done quite a bit of work for me and he does the fin jigs for MAC Performance and Mike will likely tell you as much if you email him.

Just hit Nat directly and he will help you out.
[email protected]

I've never had good luck cutting my own out of foam board. Tried several times just never got it down. So I designed me some guides in FreeCAD and had them 3d printed at 3dHubs.

Just curious would you be willing to share your designs?

Back