Recovery Survey

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SouthEDD

Reaction score
[EDIT]NEW LINK
We are high school students in Crystal Lake, Illinois that are in a class where we find a problem and then develop a solution to the problem.
We would really appreciate it if you could take our survey to help us narrow down our problem.​
[URL]https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MDQ2Y8M
[/URL]

clicking on the link in your posting results in this message:

You need permission
This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake. Learn More.

clicking on the link in your posting results in this message:

You need permission
This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake. Learn More.

So, what you're saying is that the question on recovery might want to check their (Quick) links?

Tony

I got a different result - it wanted me to sign in to Google to fill out the forms. I don't use any Google accounts so I'm unable to complete it.

I've used Survey Monkey with great results.

Tony

I get the need permission message too. Maybe it is a survey to see how many of can see the other survey.

We are high school students in Crystal Lake, Illinois that are in a class where we find a problem and then develop a solution to the problem.

I found a problem- it's with your website :) solution- make it public, or do a survey on the thread in here?

So, what you're saying is that the question on recovery might want to check their (Quick) links?

Tony

aahhaa,,

hahaa,,
aahhaaaa,, lol

eehhhhhh,,,

Keep your day job Tony... lol...

Teddy

Looks like a market survey to gauge interest in a steerable chute recovery system, or something along that line.

FYI- there is a guy (Ravenex) that has something functional along these lines, and is already looking to turn it into a product

Crystal Lake HS students- will you be at Midwest Power this year? I'm guessing that Ravenex will be there flying his steerable kite.

I am working on a commercial product in along these lines. I also happen to live 20 minutes from Crystal Lake. I will send you a PM with my contact info, feel free to get ahold of me.

Oh, and yes, I plan to fly my steerable kite / stabilization rocket this year provided the weather cooperates. The rebuild is almost complete, I will be posting updates about the build as soon as time allows. So you should definitely come to MWP and come chat. As usual LiquidFyre Rocketry will be co-located with Python Rocketry, which will be hard to miss.

Back