URRG October 28,29 th Launch. Potter NY 18 K

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This certainly isn't new by any means..
I still get so excited at the prospect of another URRG launch,, lol....

Yayyy..

Teddy

Ted are you and Sandy camping with the Lizard ,I can get the gray Squirrel out as well. I plan on bringing my cooler weather sleeping gear should be good.

Going to be a good weekend, I have two L3 certs planning on flying this weekend, looking forward on helping them achieve that.

Yep,,
No doubt,,
I'm trying to make arrangements to be at Country Charm a day early..
Just to sit and enjoy the wonderful scenery of the Finger Lakes region...
It really is beautiful up there...

Teddy

Hi Guys,

I’m one of those nervous Level 3 Certification Flight Guys that Mike Dutch will we working with. Let’s hope that the Squirrel makes it this weekend. Those trees are magnets to fiberglass rockets. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone.

All the best,
Bob

Hi Team. Today was great we had 18 K all day lots of flyer and certs. Thanks for all the hospitality and flyers at the camp fire last night dinner and breakfast was really nice. Due to the rain and weather on Sunday we cancelled the Sunday launch as its going to rain all day. Looks like everyone knew as we had cars backed half way down the road coming in today. Special thanks to one bad hawk and Wildman east. Lots of produce on the field this weekend glad to see everyone was stocking up.

What a fantastic time we had this weekend..
Always so much fun hanging out with all of you..
It sure is a bit sad to see the season coming to an end..
But there's still a launch left if I'm not mistaken,
and the winter will go by just as crazy fast as every other month goes by..
Thank you all so much..
I am so fortunate to have such a fantastic bunch of friends...

Teddy and Sandy..

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to thank Mike Dutch for his help in supervising my successful Level 3 Certification Flight. Mike sent a lot of time helping the Yale Student in his Level 3 Certification Flight too. It’s great how friendly and helpful everyone is at Potter. Thanks Teddy for witnessing my Level 3 Flight. Thanks again for helping me recover the rocket.

All the best,
Bob

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to thank Mike Dutch for his help in supervising my successful Level 3 Certification Flight. Mike sent a lot of time helping the Yale Student in his Level 3 Certification Flight too. It’s great how friendly and helpful everyone is at Potter. Thanks Teddy for witnessing my Level 3 Flight. Thanks again for helping me recover the rocket.

All the best,
Bob

Anytime Bob, it was my pleasure...
I told ya it was going to be on the ground
just sitting there waiting for us to pick it up,, lol...

Teddy

Hi Everyone,

All the best,
Bob

Congrats on the L3 Bob!

Back