Tripoli Cherryfield October Launch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mainer

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Come join us on October 22nd, and enjoy our 18k ft waiver. Punch in Baseline rd. Cherryfield, Maine into your GPS, and follow it in. If you have any special needs let us know, we should have what you require but you never know.

I probably can't make it, but any chance you'll have amw around? I think they sometimes come to your launches? And how big is the recoverable area? I'd love to be able to come at some point and play with that great waiver!

They do on occasion, if you need something from them I would plan ahead. We have miles of recoverable area.

What time do you usually start? I assume you have 1010 and 1515 rails.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

We're there around 9, setup and start flying shortly after. We have both, but only one setup at a time. We have a very small group, usually between 4 and 6. No one is waiting for the rail, we all prep at different speeds so it works out well.

Sounds great, I’m hoping to attend. I’ve got an M2250 I have been wanting to fly, and Its too much for Berwick.

Everything on track for Sunday? I’m planning to be there.

I'm waiting for the Go,No go email from the prefect. The weather is looking go for Sunday, so I'm expecting a go for launch!
I'll keep you posted

The reports I have been seeing for Sunday the 29th show the weather holding up until the evening, are we still on?

Back