Excellent Flight Session: October 7 2017

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a perfect day.
7 flights with recovery of a mosquito! Impressive.
That's probably second only to der MicroMeister, who probably has a few hundred��

Yep, I agree. MM probably has Mosquitos with 100+ flights on them. I'll be happy to get ten on mine. Who knows what I'll do after that milestone. Several options here... (1) go for the magical 100, (2) settle for flying it as many times as possible on 1/4As until it gets lost, or (3) build a couple of booster stages and send it on a final flight into orbit on a stack of A10s. Just have to wait n' see....

Absolutely. I'm really happy to have found a suitable flying field close to home. I will be visiting Dove Valley once in a while, mostly to fly gliders and higher power birds. I have yet to make it to a CRASH launch, but I'll get there eventually. I'm already making plans to visit one of the days at NARAM in Pueblo this summer. My main motivation is to maybe get to meet Vern and Gleda Estes. Last NARAM I saw was #11 in 1969!

Back