Proline Dominator 4 R2 rocksim file ?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

legranddudu

Reaction score
Friends,

do not laugh, we are now building 2x NiB Proline Dominator 4 R2 but with Hybrid motors (of course).

Just wonder if somenone may have the appropriate Rocksim file for it? Cannot find on the web and the proline website does not help (dead?).

Thx

Denis

Friends,

do not laugh, we are now building 2x NiB Proline Dominator 4 R2 but with Hybrid motors (of course).

Just wonder if somenone may have the appropriate Rocksim file for it? Cannot find on the web and the proline website does not help (dead?).

Thx

Denis

I have a not completed v1 collection of parts and I found the upper bay tube was too short to my liking so I will eventually stretch the rocket out a bit to fit a larger main chute. I was considering it for an L3 attempt and was going to use mag switches for a clean exterior but will consider a pair of Quantum wireless altimeters. I have a thrust block in the sustainer for the ebay as I was going "switch-band-less". The technology has evolved over the years so I'm changing the project. I didn't like the descent
rates for the small parachute I was only able to fit in. I was going to use the plastic pin rivets with 2-56 screws (six of them) for retention of the upper bay on the ebay but I think I'll go with four 6-32 screws with Pem nuts instead. I bought another
coupler tube to start a fresh. I have the machined lids with two screw in charge receptacles and widened the diameter "just a hair" with a drill bit on the charge holders. The bit left the holders a little "rough" on the interior of the tubes but the gouges "lock-in" the plastic charge holders I can use for 4f. If I press fit a tube in, I have to cut it to get it out. I generally see when charges blow, the base remains in the charge holder so that should seal off the interior of the ebay from gases. I'll confirm this when I finally get around to ground testing the charges . I used Duralco 4525 on the MM along with internal and external fillets. 4525 does pretty decent fillets actually. I'll look around and see if I can find the v1 Rocksim file for it. The tubes are a little bit longer in v2 but
you can just change that to fit your needs if someone else doesn't beat me to it. I'm at work now. Kurt

Back