windows store comment

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rex R

LV2
Reaction score
past three days I've been trying to log into the win store and getting a msg saying they goofed etc. and I have been reporting it. for todays comment I mentioned that once again I couldn't sign in, on the other hand I also couldn't spend any money there either, guess that is a win. wonder how long the problem will persist now that I mentioned money? :)
Rex

Ewww. The windows store. I have NEVER used that for anything. It's ugly, inefficient, and a massive data miner.

If I need a program, I'll download the .exe myself.

Of course, I haven't booted into my Windows partition in almost a month. I can't stand Windows anymore. Once you try Linux you'll never go back. :)

Ewww. The windows store. I have NEVER used that for anything. It's ugly, inefficient, and a massive data miner.

Of course, I haven't booted into my Windows partition in almost a month. I can't stand Windows anymore. Once you try Linux you'll never go back. :)

I use both. I do not think Linux is ahead for most users- I really don't. It has strong points for sure. I say what I do as an IT Pro responsible for supporting about 500 end users.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I agree completely!

Here's my humble opinion on OS's:

-Windows doesn't work.
-Mac works but doesn't support anything.
-Linux is nearly ideal.

I am using Windows at the moment, but on Windows 7 w/ Firefox rather than !@# IE, and it was probably was installed by hand...

I will also admit that Linux isn't exactly for the faint of heart, but that's what Google is for...

Back