• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motor Making Equipment

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbone

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I was getting involved in EX for a while and have all equipment needed for making and testing motors.
Too much to list but I'll try. I dont really have the energy right now to research how much this all cost but it is all pretty much new. Used only a few times.
Theres got to be at least $7,500 - $10,000 worth of stuff here at retail.
Just trying to see if anyone would be interested in buying this package for whatever, say 1/2 of what its worth retail?
Going to have to come to Canton Mi. to see and pick it up!

Hobart 16 qt mixer
Kitchen Aide mixer
Test stand with three load cells
TC Logger
Loku Motor Cases
Test Motor Cases with a thicker wall
Launcher
Mandrel
Aluminum Mandrels
Test Nozzles assortment
400 AP
200ap
Misc. Chemicals
2 boxes of Liners 54mm - 4"
And more

You would really need to come look at all this, then we can make a fair purchase price
Not selling individual items/ Selling as a package
Just trying to see if there is anyone out there that is interested in setting up for motor making? Pretty much turn key other than a few chemicals.

042.jpg

041.jpg

044.jpg

045.jpg

035 - Copy - Copy.jpg

036 - Copy - Copy.jpg

037 - Copy - Copy.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

052.jpg

I was getting involved in EX for a while and have all equipment needed for making and testing motors.
Too much to list but I'll try. I dont really have the energy right now to research how much this all cost but it is all pretty much new. Used only a few times.
Theres got to be at least $7,500 - $10,000 worth of stuff here at retail.
Just trying to see if anyone would be interested in buying this package for whatever, say 1/2 of what its worth retail?
Going to have to come to Canton Mi. to see and pick it up!

Hobart 16 qt mixer
Kitchen Aide mixer
Test stand with three load cells
TC Logger
Loku Motor Cases
Test Motor Cases with a thicker wall
Launcher
Mandrel
Aluminum Mandrels
Test Nozzles assortment
400 AP
200ap
Misc. Chemicals
2 boxes of Liners 54mm - 4"
And more

You would really need to come look at all this, then we can make a fair purchase price
Not selling individual items/ Selling as a package
Just trying to see if there is anyone out there that is interested in setting up for motor making? Pretty much turn key other than a few chemicals.

PM sent......

I'm interested...
Gary,, Let me know what comes of this..
Also let me know if you want to part out some items..

Teddy

this is so tempting and only an hour away from my house...

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

If someone buys this and parts it out, I might be interested in some of the cases, nozzles, and mandrels

I have a friend interested in this stuff so it is no longer for sale for the time being. If things change Ill repost
Thanks Everyone

Back