TeleMetrum Payload

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wished the software was easier to use. I agree it would be instant buy for me if I could figure out how to install the software on my linux laptop.

One of the co-designers is a member of your local rocketry club, so I forwarded him your post and you should be getting a response before too long.

John

Also, one of the designers is an internationally known Linux GOD. I'm sure he can help you with any issues on that side.

-Ken

Just wished the software was easier to use. I agree it would be instant buy for me if I could figure out how to install the software on my linux laptop.

If you're running Debian, we've built packages, which might also run on Ubuntu. Otherwise, you should be able to download and build from source, there are links to the repository at https://www.altusmetrum.org/AltOS/. It might also be possible for us to deliver a fairly OS-independent package containing the Java UI bits, if that would be useful to you.

I will give it a try when I get home from work. I am impressed with the product and would love to get it to work. BTW I am using Ubuntu.

Back