• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LOWER PRICE! Estes Interceptor and Orbital Transport

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Workshop

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I can now accept Pay Pal as payment through Friends and Family.
From my personal collection.
New, unopened. I paid $50 each plus shipping off Ebay a few years back.
Asking $60 Plus Shipping SOLD
I will only have internet until the 28th of Jan.
Feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Or call (incoming calls only right now, behind on the bill) 231-680-5002
Thank You All Kindly for ANY and ALL Interests.

IM000265.jpg

IM000266.jpg

Last edited:
Woodman, you know I feel you.

Not certain I can make a transaction, but what's the most advantageous way to send funds?

Cash, money sent in the mail. Fold in a piece of paper and put in envelope and mail with a stamp.
I have no Bank Account so they charge me $10 to cash a check.
The Credit Union charges me $3 to cash a money order even though I have a savings account there with less than a dollar balance.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause anyone.

Bump

I'd be willing to through in a few knives to sweeten the deal for anyone interested.
Say...$20 bucks worth?
You take your pick from the Knives for Sale Thread.

Best way to contact me is by Email at
[email protected]

I'll be out of commission on Monday Oct. 9th as I'm going in for my next RF back treatment.
Thank You Kindly for any interests!

Cant buy these, but I have purchased items on TRF twice from John, first was 2 unopened kits, second was 2 built rockets, both sales were extremely smooth, and were very professionally packed. The workmanship on the built ones was outstanding, the fully painted one could have been used as a catalog model.

Craig

Back