Playboy Founder Hugh Hefner Dead at 91

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He stated early in his career that his goal was to make sex a recreational pastime, and decouple it from love and commitment. Sadly, I think he succeeded.

R.I.P.
My prayers go out to his family and friends...
He was a good man..
He believed racism was wrong early on, when that belief wasn't popular..
And he worked to help that situation where the opportunity arose in his business dealings..
He believed in peace....
We'd be better off with more like him...

Teddy

R.I.P.
My prayers go out to his family and friends...
He was a good man..
He believed racism was wrong early on, when that belief wasn't popular..
And he worked to help that situation where the opportunity arose in his business dealings..
He believed in peace....
We'd be better off with more like him...

Teddy

Got to disagree with you here. Having a single virtue doesn't make you a good man, especially when you have dedicated your life to eradicating God's design for marriage and sexuality.

I think it is spelled "piece"...:cool:

Lol,,
Pretty funny..

John,,
He believed in peace and equality...

I believe there is no such thing as right and wrong..
Only different..
( as long as no one is being infringed in any way ) ( I hope I used that word right, but you get the jist )..
Because I may disagree with someone, that doesn't make me right..
You'll find just as many to believe the other side..
That is why tolerance is so important..
He believed in men living in peace and equality..

That is a thousand times more important then the fact that he disagreed with you
about the sanctity of marriage and a monogamous relationship...

If the world had more of him there'd be more peace and more infidelity ???

I'll take it every day and twice on Sunday..

Teddy

Disagreed with me? I'm not his judge. My opinions don't count for crap.

I disagree with that..
Your opinions mean a great deal to me..
And so does your reference..

I just find it a lot easier to deal with his methods than someone who incites riot and war...

Teddy

Got to disagree with you here. Having a single virtue doesn't make you a good man, especially when you have dedicated your life to eradicating God's design for marriage and sexuality.

I am tired of this poster interjecting religion into threads. Maybe an impartial mod might explain the rules, as it appears he does not understand them.

Hugh...RIP

I am tired of this poster interjecting religion into threads. Maybe an impartial mod might explain the rules, as it appears he does not understand them.

Hugh...RIP

He is a super nice man..
His intentions are quite honorable...
Exactly as I tried to explain to him..
I find what he's doing quite easy to forgive / overlook...
There are some that would ,, I believe the correct word is "troll"
for no reason but to incite riot / bad feelings between men....
If we had more like John we'd be better off...

Peace......

Teddy

Disagreed with me? I'm not his judge. My opinions don't count for crap.

Bat-mite, I am not agreeing or disagreeing with you. I respect that others may want to believe in a god and live their lives based on their chosen beliefs. However when those same people pass moral judgement on others who do not share the same believes and values as they do, then that does not warrant respect in my eyes.

Leave your moral superiority and virtue signaling for your flock.

Thanks for not banning me, Mike. Teddy and I are discussing privately, and I will bow out of this thread.

What a bunch of crap

Yet you are a moderator and let this forum rule-breaking crap stay here because?

It's allowing this stuff "until things get out of hand" like that that just keeps encouraging people to keep on breaking the forum rules.

Last edited:
Yet you are a moderator and let this forum rule-breaking crap stay here because?

It's allowing this stuff "until things get out of hand" like that that just keeps encouraging people to keep on breaking the forum rules.
Deleted by poster, due to incorrect statements.

George I am a "Moderator" by proxy simply because I volunteered to help out in the Galleries thread.

https://www.rocketryforum.com/showt...-moderator-is-mpitfield&p=1700352#post1700352
https://www.rocketryforum.com/showt...-moderator-is-mpitfield&p=1700482#post1700482

When I took on the moderator role I insisted that my "powers" cease at the Galleries thread as I have no interest in dealing with the user drama.

On a personal note to Bat-mite, he does not owe me an apology or an explanation, and if I did have the authority to ban then quite frankly I would be happy with his reaction, which was both respectful and mature.

Dang, this was an interesting thread to read.......much like the articles in the great magazine created by Hugh Hefner, a man who brought so much joy to so many. RIP

91 years old. I think I know what killed him . . .
article-1379598-0BBD737000000578-508_468x584.jpg

This thread started out disrespectful. Snowballed form there. I honestly feel that a certain bat might actually be a little jealous of the life Hefner lived. Look carefully...it's in there.

It seems that diversity of expression...

Is not welcome here...

I'm only half way there (age-wise) and that would probably kill me at my age. But, I'd still try.....

WINNER!*ding* *ding*:D

You and, me both brother! *Tag Out*

Without Alfred Kinsey and, Hugh Hefner, the world would be a much different place.
I'd probably be afraid to come out from my pillow fort...

RIP Heff...(and, thanks for bringing the Playboy Club to Lake Geneva Wisconsin while I was a youngster!)

My Dad used to throw me in the car and, haul assets down there years ago...Bunnies Bunnies everywhere and, NOT the ones you pet.:eek:

STILL to this very day when I'm sitting at the DMV, dentist or doctors office-

Surrounded by women with their legs crossed/tapping their extended toes...(WE KNOW what your doing ladies.)

I'll grab a random magazine- open it up- turn it 90 degrees- and, PROUDLY exclaim...

"L:D:DK at the fun bags on THAT Hose Hound!"

Back