New Owners of Gorilla Rocket Motors Website

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, my slight OCD is kicking in...

"Today, GRM develops and manufactures solid rocket propellant and since its inception, GRM has developed some highly sort after propellant all around the world, notably ‘White Cloud’ and ‘Black Lightning’ formulas."

"Today, GRM develops and manufactures solid rocket propellant and since its inception, GRM has developed some highly sought after propellant all around the world, notably ‘White Cloud’ and ‘Black Lightning’ formulas.

Otherwise, cool. Looking forward to new offerings. Might be time to invest in snap ring hardware...

Sorry, my slight OCD is kicking in...

"Today, GRM develops and manufactures solid rocket propellant and since its inception, GRM has developed some highly sort after propellant all around the world, notably ‘White Cloud’ and ‘Black Lightning’ formulas."

"Today, GRM develops and manufactures solid rocket propellant and since its inception, GRM has developed some highly sought after propellant all around the world, notably ‘White Cloud’ and ‘Black Lightning’ formulas.

Otherwise, cool. Looking forward to new offerings. Might be time to invest in snap ring hardware...

So is he name of new owner still a big secret?

So is he name of new owner still a big secret?
Whenever the new owners want to make it public THEY will make the announcement. I have asked them that THEY announce themselves as the new owners and not me as I might misinterpret them and announce them too early.

Whenever the new owners want to make it public THEY will make the announcement. I have asked them that THEY announce themselves as the new owners and not me as I might misinterpret them and announce them too early.

I agree with you Jim. But it would be nice to hear who they are.

bump- it appears the gorilla website has had an overhaul. New owners- want to tell us what's coming up?

I guess I haven't looked at their website in a while! Sorry- false alarm.

Website is down/parked. Anybody have any updates or does it look like we lost another great vendor...

Looks like the site is back up and appears to be on Bluehost now. Maybe they had some transition issues? Regardless, Bluehost seems to be a well regarded hosting provider so from my perspective it's a positive. Not to mention the fact that if Gorilla is working on the web site that's got to be a good sign.

Heard at a launch yesterday that some folks at TTRA are going through the process of re-establishing Gorilla.

Back