• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PRISTINE AEROTECH 54/1706 FULL MOTOR

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozwald

Reaction score
(SOLD) Hello all, I have a brand new, never fired, pristine New Stock (2016) AT 54/1706 full motor. Includes standard Fore closure, Aft Closure, Casing and Seal Disc. You can be the proud new owner for $130.00 Shipped Priority Mail to the lower 48. Payment can be PayPal Friends and Family. Please respond to my email as I haven't been getting notifications on the site for some time? Get ahold of me for any questions? Thanks Oz [email protected]

DSCF2018.jpg

Last edited:
This is hardware I've been watching for so I am definitely interested, not a bad price either. Just bad timing or I would have snatched it up. I would be spending my motor money and that would mean sitting home next weekend. :(

Yes not a bad price but I already have 2. I have a K1100 loaded up in one right now. I had planned on flying it in my Honest John this weekend at Bayboro but work got in the way:(

I knew it would sell once I showed interest in it. :) Never fails. Whew, I get to fly this weekend. LOL

Back