Honest Ventris

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ActingLikeAKid

Reaction score
I picked up a Ventris kit a while back and was trying to decide what to do with it. I've already built one and it's a neat flyer, so ....

I started mucking around in OR and realized that with a bit of a fin modification, it has an Honest John sort of look to it....

I've trimmed the fins already, I think this is going to be cool. Just have to cut down the body tubes and this should be a cool little rocket, a shade under 3 feet tall.

honestventris.png

OK, I'm pretty happy with how this came out. Might have to take a trip down to the hobby shop and get some US ARMY lettering. Or talk to Stickershock....
IMG_0184.jpg

That came out quite nice! Needs some army decals and then a dullcoat if you care to.

Thanks! What I got was satin because I was in a hurry at the hardware store and said 'Oh, that'll be good for my military Ventris!' ....

Going to see if I can track down some nice white lettering. (Also it's not nearly as shiny as it looks there; it's just a really, really clear sunny day here)

Back