• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tripoli Vegas Yard Sale*CLOSED**

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take #8.

#8- PML Kwik Switch MMT adapter system special. 1 new, all straight, 75mm to 54mm, 54mm to 38mm, 54mm to 29mm, 38mm to 29mm. $14 Shipped.

All orders have gone out USPS priority, your tracking has been PM'd.

Jee3300R, dont have payment yet, when paid I can run it up to the post.

The rest of this pile should be listed this weekend. Next batch shipping will be on Tuesday. Lists are updated.

All orders have gone out USPS priority, your tracking has been PM'd.

Jee3300R, dont have payment yet, when paid I can run it up to the post.

The rest of this pile should be listed this weekend. Next batch shipping will be on Tuesday. Lists are updated.
One thing you could do to clean up the thread might be to delete the pictures of items that are sold. This just makes it easier to scroll though.

Hi guys, processing orders and boxing up now. Tracking to follow. Thank you for your support! We were able to order new event/direction signs today with your help.
Thank you to Mark @StickerShock for the design work, materials perfectly cut!

Hi guys, processing orders and boxing up now. Tracking to follow. Thank you for your support! We were able to order new event/direction signs today with your help.
Thank you to Mark @StickerShock for the design work, materials perfectly cut!

Thanks for the quick shipping Rob, everything arrived safe and sound.

Back