• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tripoli Vegas Yard Sale*CLOSED**

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, packing orders tonight. Shipping on Friday if you see something you want grab it.

There are so many tubes and CR hard to decide how to bundle. More to update soon.

How much for one of those kick *ss RighteousRob702 paint jobs?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Rocketry Forum mobile app

Actually, doesn't cost very much for one. I have the materials on hand and available . I'd be more than happy to paint you a KenRico-Suave, pearly, metallic masterpiece! Or what ever you had in mind!
Or anyone else interested, easy to ship them back. :)

Actually, doesn't cost very much for one. I have the materials on hand and available . I'd be more than happy to paint you a KenRico-Suave, pearly, metallic masterpiece! Or what ever you had in mind!
Or anyone else interested, easy to ship them back. :)

If I take you up on it would have to trade a saucer or night launch payload for it .. TANSTAFL ..

Think the only thing in build pile with paint are scale birds like a Pershing

Kenny

Everything is updated, corrected, shipped, sorted etc.... as of this point.

I am considering starting a new thread for the rest of everything, and starting over with the item #'s (from what is left here) and make a cleaner layout.

Back