• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tripoli Vegas Yard Sale*CLOSED**

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob702Martinez

Zip-Tie Oversight Committee
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
A retiring club member has donated their entire collection to the club. Amazing and so generous! Enough to fill an entire garage.
Kits, built rockets, body tubes, couplers, nose cones, centering rings, shock cords, bulk plates, hardware, transitions, electronics etc...

We decided to sell everything in effort to recoup club funds. We wiped it all out on new launch equipment for our festivals. -way overdue.

All prices are shipped unless otherwise noted.

*100% proceeds go to TRA LV
------------------------

Selling format. PLEASE READ FIRST

This is to keep it fair for everyone and keep track for our Club Treasurer. Items for sale will be numbered, with a matching numbered picture.

1- First to post in here " I will take #__ " gets the item.

2- Send payment after posting your take.

3- PM me with your shipping address, confirm that you paid, and list the item numbers you bought.

4- I respond with tracking# when it becomes available.

Ask questions in here so it helps others.
Only PM the Item number you bought, your shipping address and confirm your payment. USPS or UPS Ground.
If you need to PM otherwise, go ahead. This thread will be updated in the evenings.

Thank you for your Support.

THIS YARD SALE IS CLOSED AS OF 11/25/2017 THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. MORE TO FOLLOW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang that Stealth is tempting. Love the look of that kit and that is a heckuva buy! But I gotta hold off on kits for the time being.

I am keeping my eyes open for a 5" nose cone though, and certain 54mm hardware.

Hi guys, Please read through the first post before you buy. I have gotten a lot of PMs to buy, and a lot of PM questions. Please keep the PM's to a minimum so we can track orders and provide a fair buying format for everyone. If you need to PM, go ahead.

Sorting, cleaning, and packaging items up. I am thinking most of these tubes to be sold a few at a time. Believe it or not, the pricing is eaten up by shipping costs on most of these items, but does provide a few bucks at a time to the Treasury. It all evens out in the end.

Take a look at the first load. This is 1/4 of the lot. Sorting through this as fast as we can and listing them. We can move to the next lot once this one is gone I have no more room for another Truck load.

WOW

Last edited:
I will take "pile #1" ... Lol. But seriously a "grab bag" style box of random tubes, rings, fins and and a couple mid sized cones. I have $50 to spend. I love random left overs.

I will also take #9 and #10, the Nike tail cone & the other 4" nose cone, thanks.

Payment for #'s 2, 3, 9, & 10 sent yesterday 9/17/17.

Thank you for everyone who bought so far!

Purchases go out Tuesday for what is currently listed.

I need to catch up with current items before any more are added.
Just found a box of about 80 centering rings bulkheads etc.
Looking at putting together small partial kits as said above. Good idea actually.

Tuesday night will list the next batch of items, those items will ship Friday, just to give you a timeline of what to expect. Evenings are when I will update, respond etc. Another truck load will be here Saturday.

Thanks guys!

Hi Guys,
As promised, everyone's orders up til today have gone out USPS priority. I have PM'd you your tracking number. Thank you.

All the lists have been updated, and you can always check here for your order status above. All PM's have been responded to.

We are putting together the next batch of items, and getting more packing supplies.

Cris- you gonna go if he does??

Come on out guys!

I dont want to have all that out there, to be respectful of our vendors. However if you are coming to Octoberfest and would like to pick up your items, that is fine. Also if you are coming and would like a quick tour of both garages, I can take you, about 30 min from jean. Save on shipping.

I received all 4 of my items today - that was fast!
Everything was just as described, well packed, and I hope to buy again!
Thanks Rob,
Viva Tripoli Las Vegas!

Rob- Would you hold things for me in Vegas? Now I really need to come out in October! This would save shipping and add some to the treasury.

Back