Christmas want list-not rocketry related--not yet!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hornet driver

Reaction score
As it turns out there's not much Deb and I need, we're pretty lucky that way. But, I would like Santa to bring me a couple things this year. A new Paashe air brush and compressor would be nice- mine is about 45 years old! I think a VR set for my Play Station 4 would be fine along with Ace Combat (if they ever release it!!) Oh yea, I think a nice new canoe would be nice to drag down to the river we live on--a fishing kayak will do though( might break down and get that pretty soon) . Mama wants a new vacuum--ummm---OK--. I better find something other than a vacuum for her. Diamonds are a girl's best friend ---arggg---? What's on your list this year?---H

If I desire something, I simply get it. I don't wait for any special time of the year. I didn't quit smoking, drinking and drugs at New Years time either, just did it when I was good and ready. Don't believe in any of that 'special time only' to do things. Just do it. Technically, Christmas is a year round affair when it comes down to it.

- An Oki C711WT laserjet printer that prints white (for decals)
- Laser cutting x - y plotter
- 3D printer
- 3D laser scanner
- Computerized jewelers milling machine
- Auto CADD (Computer Aided Design and Drafting) software
- X - y plotter router table

A new graphics card, if the cryptocurrency mining craze abates enough for the prices to become reasonable.

Back