PerfectFlite question

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captbk

Reaction score
I just picked up a DT4U data transfer cable at Airfest and I'm trying to download flight data and I keep getting " DiagCode:02,0 "
Sent a couple emails to their support and have gotten no reply. Anyone know what this code means?

Really? No one else here has run into this problem? Been 3 days and I still cant get a response from PerfectFlite!

It all came down to timing. You hook up your altimeter to your laptop using the DT4U cable. Open the program on your laptop and turn on the power to the altimeter. While the altimeter is chirping out its initial start up beeps, you click on "altimeter" from the top left menu and select a COMM port, then in the menu right next to that is "Data", click that and then click "acquire" and your good to go. If you wait too long and the alt has already gone thru its start up beeps, and you click "acquire", you will get the "DiagCod 02,0". Hope this helps someone.

It all came down to timing. You hook up your altimeter to your laptop using the DT4U cable. Open the program on your laptop and turn on the power to the altimeter. While the altimeter is chirping out its initial start up beeps, you click on "altimeter" from the top left menu and select a COMM port, then in the menu right next to that is "Data", click that and then click "acquire" and your good to go. If you wait too long and the alt has already gone thru its start up beeps, and you click "acquire", you will get the "DiagCod 02,0". Hope this helps someone.

Thanks; I hope so too.

Hmmmmm......that's exactly the procedure in the instructions for the DT-4U - top of page 4......

It can be a little tricky to catch it at the right time especially if one is new to the process.

Back