• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Time to get out

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gary- oh buddy! Wow- Looked at that list and thought to myself "if I ever get out, i need to start now so I can be done before i'm dead." It's amazing the crap that accumulates over the years. I've got essentially the same background as Gary for the same kinda years and brother-it's scary. Good, fair prices so help him out. Take a deep breath and realize this stuff doesn't teleport itself over the net-be patient while he rounds up shipping materials for you guys. I'll never be as organized as Stealth 6 (Dave) was, so I'm watching to see how Gary survives this. Best vibes, brother-hope this goes well for ya!

Thanks I appreciate your support!

PM sent for one 38mm aft closure, one 38mm forward closure, and one 38mm seal disk.

Still havent heard back from you. I will be picking up few items for someone and I am intrested in your 2 stage while im there.
I would also drive there. Could you reply?

Still havent heard back from you. I will be picking up few items for someone and I am intrested in your 2 stage while im there.
I would also drive there. Could you reply?[/QUOTEStill have the 2 stage and the loki loads and case

ex aerotech L-1100 2 k-550= L-1100 out of Jim Harts 14" tomahawk in Flagstaff circa mid 90s with full reload
vulcan h-115
aerotech I-140 1987
aerotech H-125 1987
aerotech K-400 single use w/ aluminum case

Any of these still available? Especially interested in the 2xK550 motor and the K400 single use motor.

Sorry if Ihavent responded yet trying to get everyone in order i hope i havent missed anyone I didnt think about posting so much at a time was going to be this hard. Next time in smaller batches

1080 case & disc arrived today. You were right Gary, that sucker is ugly! No sweat though, no one will ever see it 'cept me. Thanks

I would like the following items:

Aerotech 54/852 case 10/94 good used $50
Aerotech 38/240 case good used $25
Monster motor 38/120 case like new $25
38 mm aft closures 1 small opening $25 each
54 mm end closures 1 large aft cloure, $30 each

PM sent.

Back