• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

28 inch Sky/Loc Angle parachute

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 30" PML with spill whole.
1335bb43815b9022ac4303637bc72978.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

I have a 30" PML with spill whole.
1335bb43815b9022ac4303637bc72978.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

I am looking for a sky angle because they pack well and with the side skirts I can get away with using a smaller chute. The feet per sec is around 19 for the rocket i have in mind. Fins are 1/8 inch and I have had a tendency to break those.

Recon is a brand that Wildman developed, I believe, to fill the void while there was some sourcing difficulties with SkyAngle. They are both "teacup" designs. Both are very good parachutes.

Recon is a brand that Wildman developed, I believe, to fill the void while there was some sourcing difficulties with SkyAngle. They are both "teacup" designs. Both are very good parachutes.

Basically if you did not see any labels on the chutes could you tell which one is a sky angle? Is recon a "copy"? I am just wondering.

Back