MDRA ESL 230 - September 9 - 10. Who's coming and whatcha bringing?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bat-mite

Rocketeer in MD
Reaction score
Sadly, I won't be there this month. But I'd still like to know what cool stuff people are bringing. Lay on, Macduff!

Took a nasty fall on Saturday, was supposed to help at Wings and Wheels but sadly I'm going to have to miss both that and the launch.
Bad high ankle sprain, on crutches for a while.

Took a nasty fall on Saturday, was supposed to help at Wings and Wheels but sadly I'm going to have to miss both that and the launch.

Ouch. Sorry to hear it. Do you play for the Ravens, by any chance?

Wow that sucks. If you can't fly them you can at least stay home and build some more, since you only brought about a dozen rockets to fly last month. Hope the ankle is better in time for next month.

I'll be there this Sunday, probably flying the same stuff I have been flying at the sod farm all summer, the Frenzy XL and the purple DX3.

BTW, I just got a new 8 foot FruityChute for my Formula 150, since the 10 foot chute is obviously too much chute for it at Higgs (after it got dragged far across the field twice last season). Now I have the following Fruity Chutes in my box:
Elliptical: 24", 30", 36", 48"
Toroidal: 72", 96", 120"

Back