Who knows?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a P6K. They're not that. I think there was a kit in the way bygone days possibly by "Gee Wiz"? A fellow gave me a bag of parts that had a construction article in it the he never started or completed. I'll pull it out as I have the article still in there.
It was a kit version of a commercial and updated design the came out later. When I get home, I'll find it and report back. The thing here is the builder was to consider perf board hard wiring and the picture above looks like a home made or
low production single sided PC board. Kurt

It looks like the ROL Altimeter project. I still have a couple boards that I had made and then never finished.

I have three transolve altimeters and a timer and these do not look like any of them. One was built by John and the others were kits. They are still fully functional. I just don't use them any more.

The only rocketry electronics with discrete components I've ever seen where my first ones, from Transolve. That said, these don't look like what I (vaguely) recall my units (T2s?) looked like.

Not a P6K. They're not that. I think there was a kit in the way bygone days possibly by "Gee Wiz"? A fellow gave me a bag of parts that had a construction article in it the he never started or completed. I'll pull it out as I have the article still in there.
It was a kit version of a commercial and updated design the came out later. When I get home, I'll find it and report back. The thing here is the builder was to consider perf board hard wiring and the picture above looks like a home made or
low production single sided PC board. Kurt

I dug out the bag of Parts out in the garage and it had the instructions in there along with the altimeter parts. The instructions are in there and what I have is a scratch-built RRC2 collection of parts. Apparently missile Works published instructions to build the altimeter. I don't know if what Tony has is someone's iteration with custom circuit board or some other device. The missile Works instruction show hardwiring on perf board. A date on the bill of parts said 2005. Kurt

Back