Polecat Rocket Kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they'll be back if and when they're ready. Still waiting on Gorilla Motors, too.

Maybe they'll join the two businesses together and come back as "Pole Gorilla".. with a Gorilla on a stripper pole as their logo.

I was wondering if Polecat might be the new owner of Gorilla.... I'm sure you meant "barber" pole. Stupid spell-check. :wink:

So until we all know what happened/happens with Polecat, does anyone know who else sells a Wocket sized saucer that flies well?

I can tell you 100% for sure Pole Cat will be back very soon. Just heard from new owner today. They are getting thing set up in their shop to start production very soon.

The CAT is back

I can tell you 100% for sure Pole Cat will be back very soon. Just heard from new owner today. They are getting thing set up in their shop to start production very soon.

The CAT is back

Yeah it would have been a shame to "waste" all that pre-paid advertising that's been going on since the site has gone away. Question is, "Will the people come back?" Kurt

Yeah it would have been a shame to "waste" all that pre-paid advertising that's been going on since the site has gone away. Question is, "Will the people come back?" Kurt

I am sure new owner thinks Cat fans will be back or why would they buy Pole Cat?

'Cause they're gamblers?:wink: In reality if they do good service and hang around they'll likely stand a chance of survival. Kurt

Oh the guys who purchased the Cat has very good customer service already and have been around for some time now. New owners sell 1000s of HPR kits already each year.

From Gary's posts, my money would be on Wildmans. But Madcow would be my next guess.

Either way, I've wanted one of their 5.5" Goblins for some time now.

No matter who it is I'm excited, I never got a chance to get any of their kits but there were several I wanted

They said I was crazy to buy a 10in Goblin and stick it in the garage.

They were right, but there it sits.

They said I was crazy to buy a 10in Goblin and stick it in the garage.

They were right, but there it sits.

Why? It’s just another rocket. Probably hundreds of rockets just sitting in people’s garages.

I for one, will. The product itself is very good.

Hmm, that Saturn V is calling my name for my L3....
Hopefully Polecat opens back up soon!

Ben

Back