• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Assembled and painted MADCOW Jayhawk (Never Flown)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
IDK? guys sometimes it's about the build for me and less about launching. Probably because I have such little time to do so.

Putting up for sale my MADCOW Jayhawk I just finished. It turned out beautiful. I wet sanded and polished the finish to a high gloss.

I'm asking $150 plus shipping. SOLD

Does not come with chute. I would probably recommend a 36"

I have PayPal.

[email protected]

Sorry the pictures are sideways. I can't figure out why it uploads them that way.

20170722_152548[1].jpg20170722_152105[1].jpg20170722_152029.jpg20170722_152138.jpg20170722_152125.jpg20170722_151959.jpg20170722_151952.jpg20170722_151945.jpg

Thanks guys but nah I can't hang it...I see too many flaws and know I could do better. It's a good flyer. I just need to find a box to ship it in once I find a buyer. I figure what I'm asking is about what I have in it with paint and supplies. Duplicolor cans add up...

I want to build the 4" Polecat Jayhawk, but apparently they do not have it available, not sure if they ever will?

Love your paintwork, love that particular MC model.
But building them is 2/3 the fun for me.
Plus, I would NEVER be able to repair the paintwork to your level of quality after it gets nicked.

On the other hand, if you ever have a crappy paint job model that fell apart due to substituting bubble gum for epoxy, then lets talk...
:flyingpig:

a

P.S.: If you are committing to selling, put it on eBay!

Love your paintwork, love that particular MC model.
But building them is 2/3 the fun for me.
Plus, I would NEVER be able to repair the paintwork to your level of quality after it gets nicked.

On the other hand, if you ever have a crappy paint job model that fell apart due to substituting bubble gum for epoxy, then lets talk...
:flyingpig:

a

P.S.: If you are committing to selling, put it on eBay!

I like building them too. If I sell it then great, if not I'll fly it until it blows up or lawn darts and with my track record...okay lets not go there:lol::lol::lol:

Anyway like I said its a time thing with me and getting out to the launches. Also I can see where I can improve on the build and also the paint. It's a nice paint job, but I'm always pushing myself to perfection.

Someone needs to buy this and witness AfterBurners sick skills. Just picked up a different rocket from him where the paint job was boasted about, which was the only reason I bought it. Words can’t describe how nice of a job he does, I have NEVER seen a rocket with a finish this nice, ever (speaking about the one I bought). This looks just as perfect, you will not be let down. I’m pondering purchasing if OC doesn’t.

Someone needs to buy this and witness AfterBurners sick skills. Just picked up a different rocket from him where the paint job was boasted about, which was the only reason I bought it. Words can’t describe how nice of a job he does, I have NEVER seen a rocket with a finish this nice, ever (speaking about the one I bought). This looks just as perfect, you will not be let down. I’m pondering purchasing if OC doesn’t.

Danny - Thanks for the nice words and compliments. I'm glad you like the Lexxjet and it arrived in one piece. The Jayhawk is definitely a good looking rocket, but its also well constructed and has a very accurate CP and CG.

Just an FYI - After using RS here are some flight specifications.

G64-8W - Apogee 1533' and deploys the chute @ under 3 MPH
H128W-10 - Apogee 2197 and deploys the chute @ 0.38 almost perfect!!

I spent a lot of time getting the numbers just right.

It's an awesome rocket!!

Danny - Thanks for the nice words and compliments. I'm glad you like the Lexxjet and it arrived in one piece. The Jayhawk is definitely a good looking rocket, but its also well constructed and has a very accurate CP and CG.

Just an FYI - After using RS here are some flight specifications.

G64-8W - Apogee 1533' and deploys the chute @ under 3 MPH
H128W-10 - Apogee 2197 and deploys the chute @ 0.38 almost perfect!!

I spent a lot of time getting the numbers just right.

It's an awesome rocket!!

Whoever buys this stick with these motors. They are the best ones to fly this on. About two weeks I lost everything on my computer. Pictures that couldn't be replaced, things I have written that I know I will never get back and Rocksim files that I spent a lot of time on crunching the numbers to get right for the rockets I have built. Very lucky I posted the data on here.

Whoever buys this stick with these motors. They are the best ones to fly this on. About two weeks I lost everything on my computer. Pictures that couldn't be replaced, things I have written that I know I will never get back and Rocksim files that I spent a lot of time on crunching the numbers to get right for the rockets I have built. Very lucky I posted the data on here.

So does this mean it was never sold? Kurt

The poster is not available for two months. He has been temporarily banned.

Back