• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

24 and 29 mm Aerotech reloads and 24/40 hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caveman

Reaction score
We have a ton of 24 and 29 mm RMS reloads for sale. Plus 2 new in package 24/40 hardware sets. One was opened to check out, but never used.

Message me if interested and I can send a list of what we have.

Thanks!

Wow crazy huge response! I have over a dozen PM's already and will sort through who want's what by this afternoon. I'll update the list as they are sold, and am going to honor first PM's first of course. Pretty sure the 24/40 hardware is sold, are these that hard to find now?

Thank You

If I can figure out Hazmat shipping, these are all possibly all sold. Will update in a day or two.

There are a few people wanting all 120 loads as a set, but I have not been able to find a Hazmat shipper locally in Albuquerque area. Not even the ammunition manufacturers would do it.

Most E-F-G Hobby Line and even some High Power H's & I's can be shipped NON-Hazement.

But they must ship Ground only.

Here is a list from AT, since the list is older, many more motors have been modified to also ship with-out hazmat.

View attachment 326703

All that being said, you still must be licensed to ground ship motors with out haz. But this might help you find someone. No anyone doing fireworks?

Most E-F-G Hobby Line and even some High Power H's & I's can be shipped NON-Hazement.

But they must ship Ground only.

Here is a list from AT, since the list is older, many more motors have been modified to also ship with-out hazmat.

View attachment 326703

All that being said, you still must be licensed to ground ship motors with out haz. But this might help you find someone. No anyone doing fireworks?
They have to be approved by the manufacturer still, so they wouldn't be able to do it anyway.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Rocketry Forum mobile app

There might be a driver going to BALLS and could possibly deliver the whole lot. Anybody going that wants the set?

We have a ton of 24 and 29 mm RMS reloads for sale.
Thanks!

There are a few people wanting all 66 loads as a set

There might be a driver going to BALLS and could possibly deliver the whole lot. Anybody going that wants the set?

So it started out as a "ton" of reloads, then went to 66 loads, now it's "the whole lot". You mentioned that you would update "the list" as they are sold, but I don't see any list. I might be interested in a ton of reloads, that would be quite a few 24 and 29mm RMS reloads, but I would like to see your list and what you want for them.
Most of the guys that go to Balls don't fly a lot of 24 and 29mm motors, but 2000 lbs. of propellant..... :y:
Maybe a cluster?

Sorry, Wayne. I will take blame. I was in talks to buy the whole lot, and shipping issues arose, then my issues arose. He can email you the list as he did for me. I counted over 120 loads if you consider the 24mm comes in 3packs.

Yes most are going to be sending up huge loads, but I know a couple of flyers that are just going to watch and are fairly new to the hobby. I hoping there may be a few more there that might be looking for a good deal on these size loads. I've priced all of these at Wildman prices and they total $895.

I asked in my post to PM if interested so I could send a list, making it easier to track who responded first, and who wanted what. Rather than posting a list and constantly updating it here.

Thank You

Yes most are going to be sending up huge loads, but I know a couple of flyers that are just going to watch and are fairly new to the hobby. I hoping there may be a few more there that might be looking for a good deal on these size loads. I've priced all of these at Wildman prices and they total $895.

I asked my listing to PM if interested so I could send a list, making it easier to track who responded first, and who wanted what. Rather than posting a list and constantly updating it here.

Thank You

Are those hardware sets still available? I get paid on Saturday, and can maybe swing one hardware set.
Thanks,

Hello. Yes they are for sale as of now.

Sorry for the delay. There was somebody interested in the lot, but discovered they already had a lot of the reloads in stock and decided to pass. Would have been perfect because they were driving through ABQ on the way back from AirFest!

Let me know if you are still wanting the hardware and we can work something out. Sending a PM now.

I'd like to sell both for 55 shipped. There are so many people responding to this hardware offer. Are these hard to find now?

I'd like to sell both for 55 shipped. There are so many people responding to this hardware offer. Are these hard to find now?

Getting a bit harder to find, and also, you have that hardware for a great price!
I SO need this hardware, but I just don't quite have enough money, yet. Will most likely have to wait another month for my next paycheck. :bang:
Thanks,

Back