And I thought this was a crazy place...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
by what they say or what they make?

I was on a chain mail (the armor, not the "send this to 20 friends so Timmy gets a new toe") forum, and they had an 'adult' section. so, not too surprised..

Freud jokes aside, rockets are not as erotic as you might think or we'd have one too.

I took an art in metal class about 20 years ago with a guy who had a leather business. He said he saved all of his scraps because the biker babes didn't need big pieces for what they wanted him to make. :^)

I took an art in metal class about 20 years ago with a guy who had a leather business. He said he saved all of his scraps because the biker babes didn't need big pieces for what they wanted him to make. :^)

Er, um a lot of biker babes these days are pretty "broad beamed" and would take a circus tents worth of leather for "minimal" coverage if you ask me. That's eye pollution I say.

Another thing, used to be you'd have to go to a circus to see a "Tattooed Lady". Now, one just has to walk down the street!! Kurt

LOL!

Er, um a lot of biker babes these days are pretty "broad beamed" and would take a circus tents worth of leather for "minimal" coverage if you ask me. That's eye pollution I say.

Another thing, used to be you'd have to go to a circus to see a "Tattooed Lady". Now, one just has to walk down the street!! Kurt

Back