What do I have here ???

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Reaction score
A good friend knew I was interested in progressing the insanity , so after a visit to his workshops "I wont get to it " pile, Mission accomplished :wink:
Both rockets where (are) in dire need of refinishing, but I managed to get the rocket in question back on track so far, but Im not sure what brand it is ?
2.6 F/G BT - G10 fins - 38mm 36inches long without nosecone- its being searched for, lol. Anyone know - Any info on the 6 fin rocket wouldnt suck either-
LOC HiTech 45 ?? PML Castillo ?? 20170820_202152.jpg20170810_212305_1502470841937.jpg

The bronze one looks an awful like a Callisto. Easy way to rule out one or the other will be to see what it is made of. (look inside the tube). If it is a grey plastic with absolutely no signs of spirals (Quantum Tube) or a thin dark tan composite with PML logos, it is likely a Callisto. If it is paper, you can rule out PML.

The bronze one looks an awful like a Callisto. Easy way to rule out one or the other will be to see what it is made of. (look inside the tube). If it is a grey plastic with absolutely no signs of spirals (Quantum Tube) or a thin dark tan composite with PML logos, it is likely a Callisto. If it is paper, you can rule out PML.

Quantum tube from what I can see- it seems its Not a Callisto but it is a PML. The NC has been found and I will pick it up in the next few days - That should help.
Either way - its a fricking HotRod !!! :cool:

Back