• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ELECTRONICS - MISSILE WORKS - TRANSOLVE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exracer

Reaction score
FOR SALE ONLY ONE FLIGHT ON BOTH MISSILE WORKS ALTIMETERS, NEVER USED THE LCD TERMINAL OR TRANSOLVE

1-RRC3 $ 50.00
1-RRC2+ $ 30.00
1- LCD TERHINAL $ 30.00
1-TRANSOLVE BEEPER $ 20.00
1-ASORTMENT $ 15.00

PLUS SHIPPING FROM 43442 SHOULD BE VERY LOW. WILL BE PACKED VERY WELL SO YOU GET IT THE SAME WAY IT IS NOW---LIKE NEW!

LAST PHOTO IS A ASORTMENT OF PARTS FOR MOUNTING THEM AND A FEW GOOD SWITCHES.

PAYPAL PLEASE [email protected]

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

Darn you Wayne. You are on it!

Now you are making me feel guilty. It's not like I need another altimeter, I just can't pass up a good deal.

Hey exracer, could you let me know how you are shipping? I'm leaving for a big launch in a week and don't want anything left on my porch while I'm gone.

Last edited:

Now you are making me feel guilty. It's not like I need another altimeter, I just can't pass up a good deal.

Hey exracer, could you let me know how you are shipping? I'm leaving for a big launch in a week and don't want anything left on my porch while I'm gone.

Ha, I am not trying to make you feel bad. Anytime you can pick up an RCC3 it is not a bad thing! Have fun at Airfest

Back