• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

price lowered!! 98mm Min Diameter fiberglass/carbonfiber/G10 fin can

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColumbiaNX01

Red blooded white American male
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am clearing out some more stuff. Just need more room. I am selling a 4inch 98mm min diameter project that I never finished. Life happened, met a girl got married had a kid and another one on the way. Here is the build thread I started in 2014.

https://www.rocketryforum.com/showt...ing-the-O3400-in-minimum-diameter-style/page2

Start with Post 44.

The airframe is 4 inch profusion fiberglass bought from Gary T. late 2014. The fins are 3/16 beveled G10. Each fin has 2 layers of 5.7oz 2x2 twill carbon that was vacuum bagged. Then the fins were tacked on and fillets using Proline 4500 epoxy. Then I used 3 layers of 4oz S-glass from US Composites on each side all vacuum bagged. The finish is rough with a peel ply texture. The fin can comes in at 5 pounds 14 oz about. A bit heavy but unbelievably strong. Pictures are on the thread just follow the few pages.

I am asking $250 OBO + shipping. I am open to offers.

Last edited:
Back