• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE My small colection of Rocket stuff

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exracer

Reaction score
Guys I have 3 rockets for sale along with some other stuff. I will put it all in the same tread, please take a look at the photos and make me a fair offer and it yours. The white one is a EZI-65 (LOC) with a 4oz cover on fiberglass and epoxy paint. It has been flown twice as my L-1 & L-2 flights. Avionics bay included and a shorter payload bay and you can remove the AFIS and deploy at apogee.

Next is a Cluster R Navy Strike 4" full 4 oz. fiberglass with Phenolic fins. Slim Line retainer. Still needs the LOC Avionics bay built included. Just under 72" Never flown! It to has Epoxy paint on it.

Last on is a LOC Bruiser 7.5" Dia. and 10' tall. This was built with a fin can design and again full 4 oz. fiberglass and wrapped with vinyl decal. Only one test lunch to test electronics for dual deployment. It was flown on a Aero Tec L-1000 just over 2,650' The crate come with the rocket if you want it.

I live in North West Ohio and a member of NOTRA/Sky Busters that fly at Amherst Field that I can delivery any day of the week.
All of the other stuff has a photo and what you see is what you get all like new as you can see. I take PayPal and if needed it will be packed very well for shipping to you.

EZI-65 5.jpg

EZI-65 6.jpg

EZI-65 4.jpg

EZI-65 3.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

Guys I have 3 rockets for sale along with some other stuff. I will put it all in the same tread, please take a look at the photos and make me a fair offer and it yours. The white one is a EZI-65 (LOC) with a 4oz cover on fiberglass and epoxy paint. It has been flown twice as my L-1 & L-2 flights. Avionics bay included and a shorter payload bay and you can remove the AFIS and deploy at apogee.

Next is a Cluster R Navy Strike 4" full 4 oz. fiberglass with Phenolic fins. Slim Line retainer. Still needs the LOC Avionics bay built included. Just under 72" Never flown! It to has Epoxy paint on it.

Last on is a LOC Bruiser 7.5" Dia. and 10' tall. This was built with a fin can design and again full 4 oz. fiberglass and wrapped with vinyl decal. Only one test lunch to test electronics for dual deployment. It was flown on a Aero Tec L-1000 just over 2,650' The crate come with the rocket if you want it.

I live in North West Ohio and a member of NOTRA/Sky Busters that fly at Amherst Field that I can delivery any day of the week.
All of the other stuff has a photo and what you see is what you get all like new as you can see. I take PayPal and if needed it will be packed very well for shipping to you.

How much for each of these?

Thanks,

Please make an offer as you well know I will not get what I have in them, but make a offer

Back