Wine Glass Cleaner

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aerostadt

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I've been using an old wine glass cleaner that my wife bought at the store, however, I didn't know what it was or where to get a new one. After searching on the internet I found out that it is a wine glass cleaner. My old one finally broke, so I bought a new one from the internet. They cost about 5$ apiece. I've been using it to clean soot out of a 4" diameter body tube that utilizes a piston for chute ejection. I can attach it to a long wood dowel using duct tape to reach faraway places. I've even placed baby wipes on it to pick up soot, but I need to be prepared to find another even longer rod to push the out the lost baby wipes. With some force I've been able to clean up a 38 mm motor mount tube, but again be prepared to push out the wine glass cleaner with a long rod. I think this could be used clean out 38 mm and 54 motor cases.

IMG_4441.jpg IMG_4442.jpg IMG_4443.jpg

IMG_4445.jpg IMG_4446.jpg IMG_4447.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4444.jpg
    IMG_4444.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 66
I've found a number of brushes in different sizes among the beer and wine making supplies. Lots of different sized bottle brushes.

I use the cleaning brushes sold by Chris' Rocketry Supplies https://www.csrocketry.com/search.ht...sh&_a=category You can cut the handles off the end and stick it in drill, which works really well. So does using a baby wipe with the brush.

Thanks for the suggestion, Michael. I've ordered a 29 mm, 38 mm, and 54 mm brush for Chris' Rocketry Supplies.

Back