Hello my name is solid_fuel

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solid_fuel

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello

This is my first post. I was told to post in the introduction forum but I can't find that so I hope a mod can move this there for me.

I am a new convert to the hobby. as a kid I launched a few rockets. recently I have built a few kits and launched a few as well. I'm currently finishing up a LOC Magnum 1.6". I have hopes to get a level 1 cert in the next year or so. after I get a few more successful launches under my belt I plan to join the NAR and attend some group launches nearby. thanks for letting me join. Hope to learn a lot from everyone here.

Andrew

Yeah, in some forums there is a specific, secluded spot for introductions. Here, this is pretty much it. We just throw you in the deep end so everyone can see you.

Welcome aboard. And he's right, pictures or it didn't happen. :)

Hello

This is my first post. I was told to post in the introduction forum but I can't find that so I hope a mod can move this there for me.

I am a new convert to the hobby. as a kid I launched a few rockets. recently I have built a few kits and launched a few as well. I'm currently finishing up a LOC Magnum 1.6". I have hopes to get a level 1 cert in the next year or so. after I get a few more successful launches under my belt I plan to join the NAR and attend some group launches nearby. thanks for letting me join. Hope to learn a lot from everyone here.

Andrew

Welcome welcome!!

Great pics!

My only observation is that I did the opposite - I joined a club shortly after I got bitten by the Woosh Bug, and I've benefited more from the people and things I've learned through the club by joining early...

Welcome, and nice rockets.

As for pics, I prefer to link them in from flicker.

Modern cameras have a built-in sensor that automatically flips the image so that "up" is up. Pretty smart technology. Unfortunately, they store them in landscape format. You need to open them in a photo editor, rotate left, rotate right, then save. Now the orientation has been saved into the JPG.

Oh, and welcome aboard!

Back