• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

This

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad they got Neil Armstrong's words as he stepped off the LM wrong (either what he said or what he meant to say).

Don't you think that's counter productive when you have a s*** load of knives you are trying sell??

NO. If you read the first post in that thread you would know:
I collect knives
The knives I'm selling came in boxes I purchased at an auction that were under displayed knives I DID want.
They are taking up wall space badly needed for rockets.

THIS, particular knife is an OOPS, making it rare. There is a wrong word in phrase. Though not being exact, it is a part of history I lived through.

NO. If you read the first post in that thread you would know:
I collect knives
The knives I'm selling came in boxes I purchased at an auction that were under displayed knives I DID want.
They are taking up wall space badly needed for rockets.

THIS, particular knife is an OOPS, making it rare. There is a wrong word in phrase. Though not being exact, it is a part of history I lived through.

oh okay..........I'm not that smart

Back