Trying to contact Eggtimer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been trying to get in contact with Eggtimer Rocketry for about a week now in order to purchase a kit. However, I haven't yet received a response or a PayPal invoice since sending the emails. Does anybody know what might have happened?

Thanks!

Also remember, like many purveyors of a rocketry paraphernalia, Cris has a day job. His method of invoicing means that you do not send money without knowing whether or not he's just sitting on it. You get the invoice and pay, he will ship shortly or he will have a note to the effect of what's going on with the invoice. Kurt

I did use the correct email address, as far as I can tell. Here's the most recent email I sent to [email protected]:

Hello,

I would like to purchase one Eggtimer Quark kit using the paypal account linked to [email protected]. My shipping address is:

Xxxxxxxx

Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Luis Trueba

There doesn't appear to be anything in my spam folder.

He missed an order e-mail from me recently. I pinged him after a couple days and he quickly sent the invoice and shipped the order. Don't be afraid to reach out to him as your original order may have fallen through the cracks.

I'm sure Cris'll pop up...
Proly just been busy...
But I guess that's a good thing..

Teddy

Hey everyone,

I've been trying to get in contact with Eggtimer Rocketry for about a week now in order to purchase a kit. However, I haven't yet received a response or a PayPal invoice since sending the emails. Does anybody know what might have happened?

Thanks!

I just found it... apparently it got "lost". I'll send you an invoice... I have plenty in stock right now.

Back