Mid-West Power 15 Princeton Illinois

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What, you are conceding already?

Ohhhh-:eek:

"It's never about breaking the rules...it's about looking deep into the rules for the things that are not implied to break the rules."

It's a Gus life hack.

PLUS- You've seen how this quasi Kraut/Irish boy grows eyebrows...I'd be really scared too bet against me. ;)

Shoot, I have to take a test on November 8th so I can't attend this year. Basement flood forced a lot of my rocket stuff into storage at a friend's shop. Oh well, maybe mini-MWP and next year.
Hmmmmm, I need to put up the MWP Google APRS icon and get that going as soon as I'm off of work today: https://aprs.fi/#!mt=roadmap&z=11&call=a/QCRS&timerange=3600&tail=3600

Kurt

Last edited:
Volunteer registration is also up. I signed up for a few shifts.

Got signed up for MWP and a few volunteer shifts. My registration number is just a few after some crazy guy who calls himself Capt Big Nuts... Oh my.... :eyepop: :eyepop:

Ohhhh-:eek:

"It's never about breaking the rules...it's about looking deep into the rules for the things that are not implied to break the rules."

It's a Gus life hack.

PLUS- You've seen how this quasi Kraut/Irish boy grows eyebrows...I'd be really scared too bet against me. ;)

Pfft. I'm German/Scottish. We'll grow hair and look good doing it in a kilt.

I'll probably volunteer, but I don't want to sign up. I'm focused on getting my L3 stuff set up properly and don't want a distraction hanging over my head. Gotta think calm thoughts.

I'll probably volunteer, but I don't want to sign up. I'm focused on getting my L3 stuff set up properly and don't want a distraction hanging over my head. Gotta think calm thoughts.

You will not want to volunteer if you have an L3 flight that weekend. Weather can be iffy so your schedule needs to remain flexible to make sure you get your flight in.

You will not want to volunteer if you have an L3 flight that weekend. Weather can be iffy so your schedule needs to remain flexible to make sure you get your flight in.

I'm hopefully doing my L3 as well. I am volunteering for Friday, but am leaving Sat+Sun open to give me some leeway.

My registration number is just a few after some crazy guy who calls himself Capt Big Nuts... Oh my.... :eyepop: :eyepop:

Capt. Big Nuts has on his plate-
1. A personal Drag Race to prepare for.
2. A Tripoli world record attempt..
3. At least one L-3 to advise/watch/sign off...

He's a very busy man.

I tell ya what I cant not wait for MWP to get here!
Last year I showed up to MWP on Sunday cause I was bored and looking for something to do online and somehow found it, and I have been hooked ever since!
I still consider myself a HPR noob, I only own 3 rockets "Don't worry the next 20 are already planned :facepalm:" but I will be there all 3 days well 4 if you count Thursday setup and if its anything close to what the end of last year was like its gonna be one hell of a show!!

So what's everyone bringing to fly at WMP15?

I'm bringing up a new 6 inch nose art themed rocket.

2 Wildman sponsored events. Are you folks building and getting your best ready for the Ultimate Drago and Patriot events?

I got a maiden flight on a Mac Bolt, and a Mac 3FNC
I also Frankensteined my Mac firestick that caught on fire at mini-midwest and if I can get it to sim decent I will bring it.

details on this?

Right now it is still classified as a "Dark Project"...but, you can drop by anytime and, check it out! ;) I'll be there all three days. Probably a little late in the morning on Friday though- Annual pre-event ritual of stopping at a certain Bob Evans and, consuming LARGE amounts of Bisquits and, Gravy must NOT be broken!

consuming LARGE amounts of Bisquits and, Gravy

If there's a Tripoli record involving biscuits and gravy, I want in.

Qualifications:
1. I'm not a small guy
2. I can eat a lot of biscuits and gravy. Unless the gravy sucks. Gravy has to have real chunks of meat (not just booger sizes) and be spicy
3. I once won a jelly donut eating competition in high school.

Biscuits and gravy also doubles as propellant, instead of DM it is of the BM type, fast food gravy has a faster burn.

The smell of burnt propellant of this type is toxic and must be contained in a large green box with blue liquid. We actually want a much lower TTW for this type like 1:1 or blue stuff stains your back side.

Ok enough of my childish fun [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Biscuits and gravy also doubles as propellant, instead of DM it is of the BM type, fast food gravy has a faster burn.

ok, so what are your thoughts with starting off with some biscuits and gravy, and then airstarting some breakfast burritos (with green chile sauce)?

All Ultimate Drago racers, how many of you are there, and let's see those Ultimate Drago's

I'm in! Ultimate Drago doesn't fit assembled in garage but here it is in two sections. Also in photo is my Green Drago 4XL hanging above and Blue Drago 5 in background. I'll post a better photo in a day or two.

4160da593f85d004e5ada956fad0778b.jpg

Back