• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HUGE ESTES BUNDLE FOR SALE!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's a fish isn't it?

or it might mean "Cash On Delivery" meaning that you ship the kits (in good faith), the postman asks for $40 when it is delivered, then US post sends you a check for $40 once delivered.. it's a nice way of making sure you or he don't get burned / taken / shafted / screwed / etc...

if the receiver doesn't pay the $40, they are returned to you. If you don't send the kits, the receiver keeps his $40.. no harm, no fowl.

it's a fish isn't it?

or it might mean "Cash On Delivery" meaning that you ship the kits (in good faith), the postman asks for $40 when it is delivered, then US post sends you a check for $40 once delivered.. it's a nice way of making sure you or he don't get burned / taken / shafted / screwed / etc...

if the receiver doesn't pay the $40, they are returned to you. If you don't send the kits, the receiver keeps his $40.. no harm, no fowl.

Really? I didn't know that existed. That could be useful for my payment method for ARS.

Thanks,

Yea i understand i overpriced. Im sorry... What can i do to make it up?

Take a really, really deep breath, keep the kits and build and fly them yourself, and forget about your day dream of building something that is way over your head at this time. Enjoy the hobby realistically for now, in a few years who knows, you might have the resources to make your dream come true. Then again you may long be sick of the hobby.

how do u even ship that way? is it usps?

Well, look at his post; it says
_________

"it's a fish isn't it? or it might mean "Cash On Delivery" meaning that you ship the kits (in good faith), the postman asks for $40 when it is delivered, then US post sends you a check for $40 once delivered.. it's a nice way of making sure you or he don't get burned / taken / shafted / screwed / etc...

if the receiver doesn't pay the $40, they are returned to you. If you don't send the kits, the receiver keeps his $40.. no harm, no fowl."

_________

So if he says "postman" that would probably mean USPS, the mail people.

Thanks,

Take a really, really deep breath, keep the kits and build and fly them yourself, and forget about your day dream of building something that is way over your head at this time. Enjoy the hobby realistically for now, in a few years who knows, you might have the resources to make your dream come true. Then again you may long be sick of the hobby.
I cant get sick of the hobby! i love this hobby.We have changed the plan to a nike smoke. As of now i am already in the purchasing stage.

Wow. I've never had to lock a {ForSale} thread before but this is darn close.

We've already had some serious language problems and at least one instance of Godwin's law. In most threads that would be enough.

If you believe he is a troll, report him.

Please don't troll the troll in the process.

This isn't the first time we've had an overzealous, under-experienced, young person with gigantic ambitions here. We seem to get one every year or two. Please be civil, but do your best to encourage them toward sensible goals and toward a good club launch where they can meet experienced hobbyists and mentors. Do feel free to point out errors in mathematics, rocket science, or other serous design and safety issues, but try to be civil in doing so. Some of the wild children of the past have become solid rocketeers and good contributing citizens of this forum in exactly that way.

One every year or two? Not bad! But alas, the droves of generation snowflake are cresting the horizon, bringing with them astounding and unprecedented levels of ignorance. I would expect that number to begin to rise very soon.

Start a new forum category, call it "The kiddie Table", require age verification to access the rest of the forum (a la Research section) and rid the rest of the forum from the infectious drivel spawned by the up and coming swarm of unrealistic, low information, head-in-the-clouds millennial snowflakes.

In the meantime, your advice to not feed the trolls should be heeded diligently.

trolls-einstein1.png

Send it to me COD for $40.

Im fine with that deal

It's always a good idea to know all the details - so folks don't get disappointed.

Shipping this bundle via the Post Office and C.O.D.

Please remember that the SELLER has to pay the full shipping charges. I'm guessing that might be $20 - maybe more.

And the SELLER has to pay the C.O.D. service fee. It's $12.90

So the seller must pay $32.90 or more to the post office first - then they will deliver the package. Then a few days after delivery the seller receives $40.

- What do you all think? Still sound like a good deal for everyone?

Back