• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HUGE ESTES BUNDLE FOR SALE!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

13_Year_old_Rocket_guru

Reaction score
Prowler launch set, Mammoth rocket, As well as Estes pro series Trajector rocket. all brand new box hasn't been opened. retail $180 asking 70 w/o shipping. Can be bought seperatly if wanted. Found these in my moving box, dont need them due to im more of a high power guy now.PM for details p.s yes it is more than estes bundle but i have to get my money back somehow. Also i am including another estes prowler rocket fully built without launch pad in the box so its relativly priced correct

You mean the bundle that Estes is selling for under 50 bucks shipped? Do you actually have these items in your posession?

Post pics of what you are selling, otherwise this is 100% bulls***. If you really want to add validity to this, within the pictures you take, write your TRF handle on a post card or piece of paper and place said identifier next to the items you are selling.

You are making a hell of an entrance around here (not a good one by the way)... :(

Sorry to burst your bubble. No one is going to by this from you for $150 when they can go to https://www.estesrockets.com/000-2017-bundle-8-1 and get it from Estes for $50. You should at least spell Trajector right (It's not tractor)

If I'm not mistaken, he said "retail for $180.0, asking $50". I didn't see the number 150 written by him unless there is a way to edit without it showing that fact? Kurt

If I'm not mistaken, he said "retail for $180.0, asking $50". I didn't see the number 150 written by him unless there is a way to edit without it showing that fact? Kurt

I believe you can edit a post without showing it.

Thanks,

He did edit it. originally he said he wanted 140-150 for it. Then changed to 50.
I PM'ed him after the price change asking what's the best he can do, shipped to my address. and he replied with "Re: Estes Bundle
48 dollars for shipping as well as 145= $193. Are you fine with paypal"

Smells bad in here. I'll go new from Estes. That is a great MPR deal.

Of course it smells bad. A tangled web is being woven, that much is clear.

I asked why he then said 145, and I got "Re: Estes Bundle
50 for 1 rocket each or bundle 5 dollars off"

Not cool to scam honest people.

He did edit it. Originally he said $150.

His new asking price is still $5 + shipping higher than Estes with much more risk.

"13 year old rocket guru", given your posts on the forum, it's clear that nobody takes you seriously and that you either are trolling or have no experience. Now, I understand you are probably 13 (that's you in your avatar pic right?), but you should be a little more humble. Change your user name, settle down and stop insulting people, and maybe fly this set you are trying to sell. Post some pics in a build thread of you flying it.

He's just trying to make a few bucks to finance his V2. I'm sure Hitler did something similar. He may be planning something now though and is probably trying to reach orbit by the time he is 15. Sorry...

He's just trying to make a few bucks to finance his V2. I'm sure Hitler did something similar. He may be planning something now though and is probably trying to reach orbit by the time he is 15. Sorry...

On a serious note, that's a hell of a deal from Estes direct and if you need to expand your 29mm selection that bundle (from Estes for $45 shipped) is nice.

Looks like he changed plans. Look at his V2 build thread. It looks like he's going to build a Nike Smoke now.

Thanks,

I wish the "Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline" was still in charge around here. He'd know what to do. :bangpan:

troj.png

On a serious note, that's a hell of a deal from Estes direct and if you need to expand your 29mm selection that bundle (from Estes for $45 shipped) is nice.

That it is. Of course I bit because I mostly wanted the Prowler, then promptly treed it on its first flight. D'oh!

Before his V-2 thread got locked, he edited his first post to say that he was going to build a full scale Nike Smoke, will fly it with Kate, and do it all for around $2-4k... Last I checked Kate alone was right around $2,000 for everything needed to fly.

I am smelling scam through and through with everything related to this

Speaking of your Prowler, did you ever get it back from the tree gremlins?

No but I have only been back once to try. I might try again at the launch there tomorrow. I was able to get a string across it once, not enough to shake it loose.

20170717_161658.jpg

Back