• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Large lot of parachtes, built LOC rockets, motors hardware, altimeters, etc.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received the RRC3 yesterday. It's in mint condition! Thanks!

What's still available?

Gently used Red/white Skyangle XXL, Perfectflite MAWD, Perfectflite Hialt45K, Dr Rocket 38/720 (case, rear closure, and seal disk), Dr Rocket 29-240 case...

I also have some unique Skyangle one off parachutes and some other interesting one-offs parachutes. These Skyangle chutes are similar to a classic 2 60" and 52" chutes that have paracord instead of tubular nylon for suspension lines. These are interesting because they pack smaller and some have spill holes as well. These will also be priced to move.

More to come this weekend... :)

Ok definitely interested in the parachutes. Others beat me to the previous ones I wanted.

interested in the chutes including the tighter packing ones,

Is there a list of what is left?

Mike K

SOLD

Dont really know the history on these (3) triangular chutes, there is a smaller one, medium one and large one. Asking $50.00 shipped or delivered to a launch. Please PM me if interested, PayPal preferred (friends/family).

Thank you and more to come...

DSCN1159.jpg DSCN1160.jpg DSCN1161.jpg DSCN1162.jpg

Last edited:
I picked up the Loc Big Nuke 3e and chutes from Justin yesterday. The main chute alone was worth the price. The bags are great too, but not sure as I have never used a deployment bag before. Have to think about that some.

Back