• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Large lot of parachtes, built LOC rockets, motors hardware, altimeters, etc.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
received a large box of parachutes today ! Thanks Justin !

SOLD

Final deal... Perfectflite Hialt45 and MAWD altimeters, data transfer cables, and and old school chute tamer, $35.00 shipped for everything.

PM me if interested...

20170815_095821_resized.jpg 20170815_095830_resized.jpg 20170815_095834_resized.jpg

Last edited:
How hard would it be to pack a chute? :roll:It's not like you have to use bubble wrap.

Simple... you put each chute in its own gallon size zip lock bag. That was if USPS leaves the box out in the rain, the chutes are still protected from the elements. A little care goes a long way to ensuring goods arrive intact. Those who know me can attest, I don't do anything half ass. :)

Simple... you put each chute in its own gallon size zip lock bag. That was if USPS leaves the box out in the rain, the chutes are still protected from the elements. A little care goes a long way to ensuring goods arrive intact. Those who know me can attest, I don't do anything half ass. :)

Always "Full Ass" ?? LOL

You'd be amazed how many people I see mess up using usps boxes.

Properly sized boxes, and items in zip locks are much appreciated steps. It's the little things like that and proper addressing and postage that get items through the jauggernaut unharmed. I've seen items jammed into an envelope and poorly hand written addresses that bleed when wet before. (To ship baked cookies once, lol). So printed addresses in the proper box and bagged up? That's worth a nod ;)

Received my chutes. Not only were they packed appropriately per previous comments, Justin was EXTREMELY flexible in dealing with me. I'm struggling through closing on a house and Justin honored my request to hold onto them. Then I found my closing date slipping and he sent them to my current house without issue.

Justin - you're the man!

Everything from Justin is first class that's why I typically have a few bucks tucked away just in case there is a Justin sale!

Back