• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Madcow rockets and stuff for sale.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenrocketfish

Reaction score
Hello,
My job is keeping me from pursuing this hobby. I have 4 Madcow kits and 1 Estes kit, motors, motor retainers and stuff for sale cheap. I have a 2.2 in Batray, fins and motor mount installed with filets. Not painted or finished assembly. also, 1.6 mini aerobe, 1.6 agm pike and a 1.6 Jayhawk. All in the bag shipped in from Madcow. Opened one of the bags to check contents. 1 Estes Monarch completely built and painted but never launched. 2 - 24/29 Madcow motor adapters, 4 - 24/29 Madcow motor retainers, bag of dog barf, 1 set each estes B, C and D motors, 2 rocketry books by Harry Stein, 6th and 7th edition. The Madcow kits all have nice shuts and protectors. I have over $300.00 invested. Would sell all for $165 plus shipping or do any of you hobby guys have HO scale train stuff you want to trade? If interested you can call me or message me at 478-230-5477. I am new to this area and only have access to internet at work right now.
Thanks,
Lee

No time for rockets but time for trains! Good sir I...well trains are cool too. Sorry. I was seeing if you had a Goblin. Good luck with the sale.

No time for rockets but time for trains! Good sir I...well trains are cool too. Sorry. I was seeing if you had a Goblin. Good luck with the sale.

Nothing wrong with trains... I play with N, HO, G, 1" Scale (4-3/4" gauge), 12" gauge, 15" gauge, and full size steam... I don't fly often, but it's hard to fly locally so I have to travel about 3 hours, minimum, for a "guaranteed" fly day.... And these days I hate driving. :p

Besides I've been building a 4-3/4" gauge 4-8-2 (two of them, actually) so that has really kept my attention lately. That being said I'm looking forward to AIRFest with my 4" bird on a M1297 :D

Photo is of me running a 15" gauge 4-8-4... Good times.

image1.JPG

As Mr Walsh was saying. I work weekends now and most of the clubs I have found with a good field are at least an hour away and only meet once per month. I can build rockets and set and look at them. At least with my trains I can mess with them when I have time at home. This is a good deal for someone. Thanks

Folks i was joking. I did say trains are cool. My club holds 4 launches a year, 2 in spring and 2 in the fall, so i do more building than flying to be sure. I can relate, believe me. I did a bit of scale model landscapes a few years back and would really enjoy trains. I just dont have the room.

Latest posts

Back