Astrocam still works

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeLaunchman

Launching since 1975
Reaction score
Recently shot a roll of Lomography 110 film in my trusty Astrocam. It's tough to get good quality results with this camera but it remains operational after 70 flights. L676762-R01-009.jpgL676762-R01-010.jpgL676762-R01-013.jpgL676762-R01-015.jpg

Lomography 110 film and Lomography development lab. Seems to be only choice left for 110.

Very nice! And the first new Astrocam shots I can recall seeing is quite a while. Thanks for the tip on a film/processing resource.

I'm going to have to pick up some of that 110 from Lomo. As a photog who still shoots a lot of film, I do hear good things about them. I think the Film Photography Project keeps it in stock, so as soon as I can find my Astrocam I may be placing an order.

As far as processors, I'm partial to Dwayne's Photo, and I hear The Darkroom is pretty good as well.

When I was senior in high school (1974-1975), my cousin had one of these. We tried to get an aerial shot of the high school to put in the yearbook, but ended up getting a nice shot of the waste treatment lagoon instead. :facepalm:

When I was senior in high school (1974-1975), my cousin had one of these. We tried to get an aerial shot of the high school to put in the yearbook, but ended up getting a nice shot of the waste treatment lagoon instead. :facepalm:

Ok... here's the collective

"Oh... C**P!"

Seems appropriate

Back